We’ve had a busy month at Open Medicine Foundation Canada (OMFCA). Now in the final days of our annual May Momentum campaign, we are calling on you for your support. Your donation, of any amount, helps to keep our mission going. Donate before May Momentum ends on May 31!
In case you missed it, here’s a recap of some of the announcements that we shared this month!
- We launched StudyME, a global participant registry that connects people who want to participate in research of ME/CFS, Long COVID and related post-infection illnesses with the researchers conducting these studies.
- We updated on the incredible progress at the OMF supported Medical Education Resource Center (MERC) at Bateman Horne Center.
- We shared about a new OMF supported research study that will explore sleep disturbances in ME/CFS and Long COVID.
- In honor of ME/CFS Awareness Month, we told the inspiring stories of people within our community to broaden
understanding about this condition:
- Dave shares his story of living with ME/CFS in Japan.
- Beth details her journey from an ultramarathoner to a Long COVID sufferer.
- Bill created a graphic novel that highlights ME/CFS in honor of his wife Inga.
These milestones wouldn’t have been possible without the generosity of people like you. Your support is essential as we continue to make strides in understanding and finding treatments for ME/CFS, Long COVID and related diseases.
By donating, you are part of our mission. You are a catalyst for change, a beacon of hope for those living with ME/CFS and Long COVID and related diseases. You are a crucial component in our pursuit of a world where these conditions are understood, effectively diagnosed, and successfully treated.
In the final days of our May Momentum campaign, we are hoping you might consider making a donation. Your generosity will fuel our efforts to keep moving forward, one step at a time.
For all those who already donated and/or spread the word about May Momentum and our mission, please accept our heartfelt thanks for your continued support. We are so grateful to have you as part of our OMF family.
Open Medicine Foundation Canada also accepts gifts of stock, cryptocurrency, real estate and retirement assets. Learn more today.